In the post, it’s stated that the Black Shark 4 is coming soon and that it’ll feature 120W charging that’ll fully charge its 4,500mAh battery in just 15 minutes. However, electronic devices are designed to control the heat and monitor the device temperature. But if you don’t use the correct methods, you will only waste time and end up frustrated. Moving on to the https://www.tourismexportcouncil.org.nz/effortlessly-upgrade-your-sgh-t399-with-our-simple/ internals, the Black Shark 4 Pro runs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, while the Black Shark 4 settles for a ‘new’ Snapdragon 870. Memory/storage capacities max out at 12GB/256GB for the Black Shark 4 and 16GB/512GB for the Pro version.
It has a Super AMOLED display measuring 6.67″ inches. The resolution is 1080 x 2400 and 395 ppi pixel density. The weight of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 is about 7.76 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset. It’s important to note that it may not always be 100% correct.
- Although its specs come straight out of 2021, the smartphone more than holds its own in terms of benchmarks and performance, even when given demanding apps and games.
- The standard model is equipped with 6GB of RAM, which can be upgraded to 8GB or 12GB.
- Also, the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 front-facing camera also has a selfie camera of 20 megapixels.
- Both Black Shark 4 smartphones come with three rear camera modules.
- Adopting the parent company’s eye view, Black Shark phones usually bundle heavy-duty gear with lower mid-range price tags.
This phone chews processor-heavy multi-tasking for breakfast and spits out a buttery smooth user experience. So far, I haven’t faced any major issues with JOYUI and I hope it stays that way. That 144Hz refresh rate is perfect for gaming as it keeps the image on the screen extremely sharp, even in fast-paced scenes.
An hour of video streaming only knocked the battery level down a handful of percentage points. Software-wise, the Black Shark 4 Pro has something Xiaomi calls JoyUI, which is based on its main MIUI software, which in turn is based on Android 11. It’s not a bad operating system in general, but we did tend to miss the simplicity and elegance of the standard, stock version of Android. Xiaomi likes to pack a lot of features, settings and utilities in its OSes, and that’s evident again here. Still, the shutter speed is impressive and the phone does a good job of capturing color and detail.